Starting on Monday April 16th 2018 in the
|Alpha 1||Monday 16th April|
|Alpha 2||Monday 23rd April|
|Alpha 3||Monday 30th April|
|Nothing on 7th May as this is a Bank Holiday|
|Alpha 4||Monday 14th May|
|Alpha 5||Monday 21st May|
|Alpha 6||Tuesday 29th May (Bank Holiday on 28th)|
|Alpha 7||Monday 4th June|
|Alpha Away Day Saturday 9th June 10.30-3.30 in Albury|
|Alpha 8||Monday 11th June|
|Alpha 9||Monday 18th June|
|Alpha 10||Monday 25th June – bring and share supper|
What is Alpha?
- A course of 10 weeks for anyone wanting to find out more about the Christian faith.
- Learning and laughter. It is possible to learn about the Christian faith and have fun at the same time.
- People meeting together over supper; and opportunity to get to know each other and to make friends.
- Helping one another. The small groups give you a chance to discuss issues raised from the film talks.
- Ask anything. Alpha is a place where no question is regarded as too simple or too hostile.
Who is Alpha For?
- Alpha is for everyone. It particularly caters for:
- People interested in investigating Christianity.
- Newcomers to the Church.
- New Christians.
- Those wanting a refresher course.
What happens at Alpha?
There are talks and discussions on such topics as:
- Who is Jesus?
- Why did Jesus die?
- Why and how should I read the Bible?
- Why and how do I pray?
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- How does God guide us?
- How can I overcome evil?
- Why and how should I tell others?
- Does God heal today?
- What about the church?
What will it cost?
There is no charge for the Alpha course
Each weekly session begins with a meal together followed by a DVD presentation of the Course, discussion, and a short act of worship. If you would like to join the Course, please complete the on-line form below and we will do the rest.